Territory Sales Representative
Are you ready for a challenge?
We are looking fill a Territory Sales Representative to join our growing team at happymouth (Apollonia Health Inc.). We are a Canadian company, based in Toronto that is pushing the status-quo in oral health. We are eager to find a new team member to help us do that!
The successful candidate will be responsible for being the driving force behind our dental professional outreach program! You will be a critical piece of our launch strategy – by promoting our flagship product happymouth to dental, healthcare facilities, physicians and the related medical community. Most importantly, you will have ownership of what that strategy looks like!
The successful candidate will embody the qualities below as we believe these traits will be critical in fueling everyone’s success!
- Self-starter: engaged and motivated by incentives
- Credible: technical background in dentistry or similar
- Engaging + Dynamic: strong public speaking and presentation skills
Execute Dental Professional Outreach Program:
- Cold-calling, booking meetings with dental clinics in defined regions.
- Establishing themselves as a credible source to convince DDS/RDH to recommend happymouth to patients.
- Facilitating sales connections between offices + distributors
- Securing referrals to drive more connections
Establish and build a network of healthcare professionals
- Build a 30/60/90 day action plans with dates, KPIs.
- Assist in building a call structure and plan for specialty clinics
Held accountable for sales, referral and call targets
- College certificate or diploma in healthcare or related field preferred. But other backgrounds will be considered.
- Competent in MS Office applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent presentation skills
- Clean criminal background checks and driver’s abstract
- Ability to travel in accordance with business needs
- Ability to frequently lift up to 20lbs unassisted
NOTE: All employment is conditional upon the completing and obtaining a satisfactory background check, including educational, employment, references and other relevant verification depending on the position. This position is open to applicants legally authorized to work in Canada.
We participate in equal opportunity employment.
To apply, email a recent copy of your resume to: email@example.com
Subject: Territory Sales Representative Application